Mezzo-Pazzo: short #2 Mezzo-Pazzo: short #2

um....

put more effort and time into your movies. I see that you submitted two today. Like 10 mins apart. Put more effort into making a longer movie about this. It would be better than making 1000000 little shorts. Thats just stupid

VigorousJammer responds:

i'll concider that... for now i'll have some fun with the shorts... I plan on putting much more work into the full episodes

The Little Girl The Little Girl

OMG THAT WAS AMAZING

That was one of the most amazing sotries ever. It was a ownderful idea, wit great animation, narration and everything in between. That reminds me of a fairy tale and was written like it. That was awesome continue to make more!

Cigarette Cigarette

WOW THAT was amazing

Nice job the song fit in perectly. and your drawings and graphics were top notch! wow. It musta been hard to animate such intricate and detailed drawings and characters. It was short....but who cares that was awesome

How to Disappear How to Disappear

ok.....

The graphics were good and the music was good...but i dont get it. Is this a movie or is it you practicing with alpha and tweens? Im not sure...........

Chip On The Go Chip On The Go

Wow, that was awesome

Great job man! That was wicked good. Nice animation and it was pretty funny. Nice idea!

AntiAntiEverything - Ep.1 AntiAntiEverything - Ep.1

That ruled!

That was awesome man! The only thing that could make it better would be lip sync. Other than that, it was awesome!!!!! Cant wait for #2

The End of Bad Inventions The End of Bad Inventions

Booooooooo

I say we should BLAM this entry and pretend it never happened. Then you can keep making more Bad Inventions.!!!!!!! Please continue!!!!!! They are so good!!!

Bad Inventions #4 Bad Inventions #4

LOL great work

It was very good! I liked it alot. I would have better better if you didnt use a stick. But still i like the character, hes cool. Nice sounds too they were awesome! Nice work.

Greenday - Good Riddance Greenday - Good Riddance

try a different song

i love GD and all but that was boring....needs backgrounds and other scenes. Pick one so you can animate all of the band members

The Tree The Tree

Awesome....AGAIN

Your moviea re so deep. They actually make you think...unlike other mind numbing movies on NG. They are so creative and are never whut they seem, you have to look deeper into the movie to uncover its meaning, its not jst staring you in the face. I actually get this one! Nice work.